Career & College Resources
- LearningExpress Library - An interactive online learning platform with practice tests and tutorial course series designed to help students and adult learners succeed on academic or licensing tests.
- Tutor.com - All ages can connect with vetted, master degree trained tutors for all subjects—including job searching—between noon and midnight every day of the week. You can also use a drop-off review service for your resume 24/7.
- Transparent Language Online - Language learners can build vocabulary, practice skills, and maintain what they have learned with Transparent Language Online, available anytime, anywhere in 110+ languages.
- Career One Stop - The U.S. Department of Labor's source for career exploration, training, and jbos.
- Making the Right Connection - A directory for Macomb County school personnel to help link students and their families with community services.
- Occupational Outlook - The U.S. Department of Labor's information on the availability of jobs and salary for various occupations.
- O*Net OnLine - A career exploration and job analysis tool with detailed descriptions of the world of work.
- Big Future - Search for colleges by location, major, and more.
- College Express Search - An easy-to-use college search engine.
- College Raptor - Discover colleges that may offer the best financial aid and the ideal student loan to simplify your college search process.
Online Colleges Only
- Affordable Colleges Online - Free, in-depth resources to help students find accredited, budget-friendly online college and university degree programs.
- Find the Best Online Colleges - Consumer Affairs' online college search engine features expert ratings and consumer reviews.
- Hillsdale College's Free Courses - See what online courses you can take for free with Hillsdale College.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- College Board - Resources for finding and earning scholarships.
- College Express Scholarships - Use keyword searching on your interests and talents to find appropriate scholarships.
- Federal Student Aid - The U.S. Department of Education's official site about getting financial aid.
- FinAid - A free, comprehensive source of student financial aid information that includes advice and tools.
- Smart Scholar's Guide - A list of informational websites that give you the most in-depth information on taking and repaying student loans.