Pizza & Pages
Are you a teen that loves to read? Join our Teen Librarian and your fellow book-lovers for our exciting teen book club: Pizza & Pages! Come hang out, talk about books, and eat pizza!
Our next meeting is on Monday, Oct. 29 at 3 p.m. We're discussing Dragon's Green by Scarlett Thomas.
You can reserve a copy through our online catalog or by calling us at (586) 446-2665.
- Online Tutoring - Get free tutoring from a live, online instructor with Tutor.com.
- Student Resources - Get homework help and find resources for financial aid and scholarships.
- Online Reference Sources - Gain access to several free databases for all your research needs.
- Teen Advisory Board - Want to find a fun way to earn volunteer service hours? Look no further than the library’s Teen Advisory Board (TAB)! Members of the TAB plan and run their OWN programs under the supervision of our Teen Librarian. Look at our programming calendar to find the next meeting.
- Volunteer Elsewhere - Learn other ways earn volunteer hours by joining our volunteer crew. Click here for details.
- Join the Staff - Discover opportunities through our city's human resources department. Click here for details.
Do you have a program idea?
We set aside every Tuesday afternoon for teen events. If you have a particular program you'd like to see happen or make happen, join a Teen Advisory Board meeting or call the library at (586) 446-2644. We'll do our best to accommodate your creativity!