Park Alcoholic Beverage Permit

Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all parks with the exception of Dodge Park and Farmstead Park. An Alcoholic Beverage Permit must be obtained from the Sterling Heights Police Department and will be issued only after the Parks and Recreation Office has issued a Park or Pavilion Permit. Alcoholic beverages allowed by permit must be consumed in the area immediately adjacent to the picnic group for which the permit was granted.  Alcohol Permits are issued for an additional fee through the Records Division of the Sterling Heights Police Department.

Fill out the permit and submit it online here:
Park Alcoholic Beverage Permit Online Form

You may also download the permit and view park rules and regulations here:
Park Alcoholic Beverage Permit (PDF)

Send the complete form to We will contact you to obtain payment information, have the form signed by an officer, and return the completed application to you by email.