Calling all amateur photographers of Sterling Heights! Grab your camera and head outdoors, it’s time to capture the wonders of nature.
Pick your best, most recent, nature related photo, register and send the photo into the Nature Center to be entered into the photo contest. All photos will be on display between January 30 and February 6.
First, second and third place winners will be announced on February 10.
- Pictures may be mailed, dropped off at the Nature Center or Community Center to Brenda Suchenek, Recreation Specialist/ Naturalist, mailing address: 40555 Utica Road, P.O Box 8009, Sterling Heights, 48311-8009
- Pictures must be 5 x 7
- Max 3 photos per each registration
- This is open to Sterling Heights residents only and limited participants
- Please include your name, address & phone number on the back of each photo
- Pictures must be submitted by January 23, 2021
- All entries become property of the Nature Center, but original photos that were dropped off maybe picked up between February 10 through February 13, “AS IS”, tape residue maybe left on the photos from being displayed
- Naturalist has the right to reject photo submission for any reason
First place winner: 11 x 14 gallery wrapped canvas of your print and photo will be displayed at the Nature Center
Second place winner: 11 x 14 puzzle of your print
Third place winner: 11 X 14 poster of your print
Photos must be submitted by January 23, 2021.
Photos will be displayed January 30 through February 6.
Winners announced on February 10, 2021
Fee: $3 (max 3 photos per each registration)
Ref. # 7000.041