Nature Center Photo Contest for Sterling Heights Residents
Calling all Amateur photographers of Sterling Heights, it’s time to capture the wonders of nature. Grab your camera and head outdoors. Pick your best, most recent, nature related picture, register and send to the nature center, you will be entered into the photo contest. All pictures will be on display between February 5 - 12 on our big picture windows facing outside.
First, second place winners to be announced, on Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022.
- Pictures may be mailed or dropped off at the nature center or community center, address to Brenda Suchenek, Recreation Specialist/ Naturalist
- Pictures must be 5 x 7
- Max 3 photos per each registration
- This is open to Sterling Heights residents only and limited participants, so register early
- Please, include your name, address & phone number on the back of each photo
- Pictures must be submitted by Jan. 29, 2022
First place winner will get an 11 x 14 gallery wrapped canvas of your print and the winning photo will be displayed at the Nature Center. Second place winner will also receive a prize.
All entries become property of the Nature Center, but original photos that were dropped off may be picked up between Feb. 17 through Feb. 19, “AS IS". Tape residue may be left on the photos from being displayed.
Naturalist has the right to reject photo submission for any reason.
Submit by 1/29 at the Nature Center or Community Center. $3 per residents only.