Warren Community Center Partnership
The city of Sterling Heights and Warren have a partnership agreement that allows Sterling Heights residents to use the Warren Community Center at the same prices as Warren residents.
This agreement is part of the Recreating Recreation operating millage that has formally been in place since July 2017, giving our residents access to the full facility including the pool, fitness center, and more!
This is an extension of a longstanding partnership between the two cities for other recreation programs. For Sterling Heights residents, there are a variety of ways to use the facility at a savings including monthly or annual membership, and swim lessons.
The main focus on this partnership is to give our residents access to an indoor pool and fitness center, which are two items that are not included in the Sterling Heights Community Center. The Warren Community Center is conveniently located on Arden Road, which is off Mound just south of Fourteen Mile (about a half mile outside of Sterling Heights).
We encourage everyone to take advantage of this partnership, whether your goal is to get healthier, or to just have a little indoor water fun! No matter the reason, make sure you let the Warren staff know you are from Sterling Heights when signing up for a membership.
Membership Rates for Warren and Sterling Heights Residents Only:
Youth: Any person 3-17 years of age
Adult: Any person 18-54 years old
Senior: Any person 55 years and older
Family Household Membership: Includes 2 Adults and 3 youths of the adult’s children/dependents under the age of 17. All members must reside in the same household. Each adult member must show valid picture I.D. with proof of residency at time of purchase. Additional youth is $48 for an annual and $10 for a monthly membership. No refunds.
EFT MONTHLY PAYMENT: This convenient monthly payment plan allows you to have the fee electronically deducted from your account on a monthly basis. The EFT service is free, however, we require the 1st and last month’s payment and your bank account information when you sign up. (Monthly electronic payments are only available with an annual pass.)
- Members may bring in 2 guests per day. Daily guest fees are $10 per adult and $5 per youth.
- Children under 15 years must be accompanied and chaperoned by an adult.
- Children under 3 years are admitted free and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Family Locker Rooms are available.
- Minimum age to use the fitness center is 15 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- All swimmers must wear a swimsuit that is lined and suitable for public use.
- Children under 3 years must wear a swim diaper and rubber pants.
- Children under age 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water, in a bathing suit.
- Includes Water Exercise Classes at WCC.
- Includes Group Fitness Classes at WCC.
- Discount on selected programs.
The Sterling Heights Senior Center transportation program also provides rides for seniors to and from the Warren Community Center. Please note, this is for seniors that can’t drive! Rides are available in the daytime and evening and need to be scheduled at least one day prior. Visit the Senior Center webpage for more info.
To view hours and fees, visit the Warren Community Center website.