Library Cards

You can use your card at any library in Macomb County. You may also use your card at the Harper Woods and Troy libraries. If you have a MiLibraryCard sticker on the back of your card, you can use your card for print materials at any MiLibraryCard library in Michigan. Visit the MiLibraryCard website for more information.

Applications & Eligibility

You need to fill out an application and show your driver's license with current address. Residents of Sterling Heights are eligible for library cards.

Library Cards for Minors

In order to receive a card, minors under the age of 18 must be present and have a parent or legal guardian with them who will fill out an application and show a driver’s license.

Replacement Cards
Replacement library cards are $3.