The results are in! 57 residents participated in our Upton House quiz during Sterlingrest. This year's winner is Noel Santos. Congratulations!
The questions and answers to the quiz are as follows:
1) In the photograph of the baseball player, what high school does he play for?
A) Stevenson High School
B) Sterling Heights High School
C) Utica High School - Correct Answer
D) Henry Ford II High School
E) Van Dyke High School
2) When was the dedication of City Hall?
D)1969 - Correct Answer
3) What crop item is farmer Lawrence DeHondt shown holding in a photograph?
C) Rhubarb - Correct Answer
4) The display of the oxen yolk features a stand made of what kind of wood?
D) Yellow poplar - Correct Answer
5) In the 1945 photograph of the interior of the store, what was the name of the store?
C) A & P
D) Sterling Market
E) Eddie’s Market - Correct Answer
6) How many children are in the photograph with Frank Upton?
B) 1 - Correct Answer